Seeking experienced Transportation Billing Specialist
The ideal candidate for this position will be dependable, organized, detailed oriented, and be able to learn quickly in a fast pace environment. The overall responsibility of this position is to gather data, calculate charges and fees, and create invoices in a timely manner. Duties include but are not limited to:
· Verifies accuracy of billing data, correcting any errors.
· Creates itemized statements, bills, invoices, and other necessary billing documents, which may require calculation of credit terms, shipping charges, discounts, and costs of goods.
· Performs general bookkeeping work, which may include entering data and maintaining records, invoices, and supporting documents of amounts due for items purchased or services rendered.
· Contacts customers to obtain, verify, and update account information when necessary.
The ideal candidate will have the following Skills and Abilities:
- Basic understanding of clerical and administrative procedures.
- Basic Understanding of Transportation/Logistic Industry
- Understanding of Bill of Ladings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to solve problems as they arise.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Experience in McLeod (preferred)
They offer amazing Benefits Package that is effective 1st day of employment to include, weekly pay, health, dental, vision as well as ability to enroll in our 401K plan after just 90 days, just to name a few.