Part time position
We seek an individual interested in working with a faith-based non-profit as an office assistant. Housed in a historic landmark, we have an excellent and safe area in and around the office. The qualified candidate should have the ability to provide the following skills:
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Ability to work with/learn data base software, NEON CRM loading/updating membership applications
· Fielding of very infrequent phone calls
· Filing/uploading emails, paper correspondence
· Excellent diction and grammar
· The ability to interact with a national and international membership with ease
· Knowledge of social media use
· Assist the Executive Director and Board President with various member requests, correspondence, etc.
· Completing infrequent supply requests from the field
· Typically working a three to five hour shifts two to four days/week, arriving by 10am and leaving by 3pm, yet flexible with hours desired.